PEAK Missoula is developing a winter pickleball program to meet the needs of the Missoula Pickleball Community. Our winter program consists of Modified Open Play and Level Play on three indoor courts on the Blue Mountain basketball court. Day and times subject to change.
- ALL PLAY IS BY RESERVATION ONLY, space is limited.
- Members ONLY at this time due to Covid-19
-Masks must be worn at all times unless strenuously exercising (70-85% max heart rate).
- 6' social distancing required.
- Bleachers unavailable for sitting.
- Pickleballs available at the service desk for indoor play.
- All pickleballs must be returned after play to the service desk for sanitizing.
- Nets will be set up and placed on the end of the basketball court prior to start times.
- Play must stop at session end time regardless of score.
MODIFIED OPEN PLAY - 3 Courts
Session #1: 8-10 am
Session #2: 10 am-Noon
Members must use the MindBody app to reserve one of 14 available slots for each session. The first 14 members who sign up for a session will be accepted.
OPEN PLAY: A minimum of two courts will be available for open play per session.
GROUP PLAY: A group of four players may reserve a court for all or part of a session as long as all four players have been accepted into that session. Only one court may be reserved per session. To reserve a court contact email@example.com. The first reservation request will be honored. You will receive an email confirming your court reservation.
Monday and Wednesday - *Advanced Play (USAPA Ranking 4+)
6-8 pm - 3 Courts
Friday - *Intermediate Play (USAPA Ranking 3.0-3.5)
6-8 pm - 3 Courts
Saturday and Sunday
4-6 pm - 1 Court Intermediate Play (USAPA Ranking 3.5), 2 Courts Advanced Play (USAPA Ranking 4+)
Members must use SignUpGenius.com to reserve a place on a court appropriate to their skill level.
* Groups of 12-14 may reserve all three courts for an evening. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for your group.
Outdoor pickleball available at the Racquet Club. Call 251-3356 to reserve a court. Outdoor pickleball is available when there are no outdoor Group Fit classes or Junior Tennis on quickstart/pickleball courts.
Check out our brand new selection of Selkirk paddles in our Blue Mountain and Racquet Club Pro Shops.